- 1 The List of Remote Jobs in the UK for Foreign Workers
- 1.1 1. Game Producer (Release Manager)
- 1.2 2. Senior Cyber Specialist
- 1.3 3. Product Manager (London, Remote)
- 1.4 4. Deal Desk Specialist
- 1.5 5. Partnerships Manager
- 1.6 6. Head of CRO
- 1.7 8. Customer Service Advisor
- 1.8 9. Europe Luxury Travel Consultant
- 1.9 10. Remote Customer Service Representative – Fintech
Today, a lot of recent graduates are looking for work opportunities abroad. If the requirements are met, some of these skilled occupations can sponsor a work visa or offer remote work. Sometimes it seems like a dream come true to work from home. People who are confined to offices sometimes have the misconception that remote employees spend their days relaxing in pyjamas or sipping flat whites in coffee shops.
Because of the substantial salary packages in foreign currency, many Nigerians are looking for jobs without work visa sponsorship and work visa sponsorship opportunities. Both of these statements may be accurate at times, and studies suggest that people who work from home have higher morale. However, it is not for everyone, and it is vital to consider both the advantages and disadvantages of remote working.
2. Senior Cyber Specialist
Name of Company:
- Supporting senior management with the development and execution of an appropriate risk-based assurance framework and plan for Cyber & Information Security and Resilience risks.
- Performing any assurance and control testing in line with the agreed assurance framework and methodology, and regulatory requirements such as FCA/PRA/BoE rules and industry standards such as ISO27001/CIS/NIST.
- Performance of Cyber and Information Security & Resilience related control testing and assurance activities, to ensure that appropriate processes and controls are in place, activities are undertaken within set risk appetite limits, and that comply with regulations, policy standards, industry best practices and customer-centric outcomes objectives.
- Producing high-quality outputs of control testing findings and any other assurance activities, ensuring that any risks, and remedial actions required, are appropriately articulated to the business.
- Effective oversight of assurance recommendations and actions delivered, reviewing action closure evidence to ensure that the risk has been appropriately addressed, with any new controls implemented and designed appropriately.
- Working with the business and action owners, to ensure that assurance recommendations and actions are completed to an appropriate standard and quality, promptly.
- Experience in influencing, communicating and collaborating with senior management and stakeholders.
- Experience in Cyber and Information Security & Resilience related control testing and assurance activities in line with the agreed assurance framework and methodology, and regulatory requirements such as FCA/PRA/BoE rules and industry standards such as ISO27001/CIS/NIST.
- Proven ability in producing reports for a variety of stakeholders and third parties ensuring key messages are presented appropriately to the audience.
- Experience in dealing with third parties with a strong knowledge of Cyber related third-party risk management.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret the impact of industry, regulatory and economic factors and events on the business.
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory environment and experience with regulators.
- 38.5 days annual leave (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)
Five extra paid well-being days per year
- A 35-hour working week
- 20 weeks paid, gender-neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Market-leading Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
- A digital-first colleague experience
Circa £40,400 – £50,500 DoE
3. Product Manager (London, Remote)
Name of Company:
England, United Kingdom
- Identify opportunities for product improvement through analytics and customer interviews.
- Define a plan for such improvement, including timing and resource requirements.
- Design initial product mocks based on customer research.
- Write technical specs to improve the efficiency of the build.
- Coordinate across engineering, operations, compliance, etc. to execute efficiently.
- Implement systems for iterative development with regular consumer feedback
- yearsars’ experience working in a consumer product for a top-tier company
- Experience with immigrant communities and empathy for our customers
- Outstanding project management skills, including end-to-end problem ownership
- Strong UX design instincts
- Fluency in French (strongly preferred) w/ additional languages values
- Experience with SQL and/or Mixpanel
- Experience with Figma or other prototyping tools a plus
- Background or degree in a technical field a plus
- Fintech experience a plus
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Work from home desk stipend
- Flexible hours
- 25 days, public holidays + Pipio day
- Employer pension contributions
- Professional development opportunities (e.g. language lessons, training, etc.)
- Regular team events
- Private health insurance
- Taptap equipment (laptop, accessories)
- Behavioral health benefit.
4. Deal Desk Specialist
Name of Company:
London (First Floor of The Buckley Building 49 Clerkenwell Green EC1R 0EB)
- Drive best practices to increase sales efficiency via deal reviews, early checkpoints and enforcement of standard business practices and policies.
- Manage the day-to-day deal approval process and provide support & guidance to Sales and CS teams.
- Ensure compliance with published sales and business policies and approve or reject/escalate quotes as needed based on policy and business judgment.
- Drive system requirements to implement the Order to Cash process and improvements of deal desk policies and procedures.
- Serve as point of contact and subject matter expert for contract policy and the deal approval process.
- Partner cross-functionally across various stakeholder groups including legal, sales, revenue, and finance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in the SaaS/B2B industry, Deal Desk, Order Management, Sales Operations, customer support or services
- Highly organised, customer-focused, out-of-the-box thinking, strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Interpersonal skills – Excellent communicator and problem-solver
- Must have a Salesforce experience
- Billing system experience (Zab, Zuora)
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Company share options plan: every employee can eventually become a shareholder.
- Health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Work from home allowance to set up your home office.
- Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
5. Partnerships Manager
Name of Company:
- Prospecting new potential partners
- Questioning to truly understand new and existing partners FX needs
- Contact the trading team, to ensure the smooth and efficient process of clients transactions
- Collaborate with the Client Onboarding Specialists (COS) team to ensure high-quality conversions from partner referrals.
- Inform Partners of any macroeconomic influences that may influence exchange rates
- Forecasting and pipeline management of your territory
- Reviews with existing partners, their past trade values/commissions and potential future client referrals
- Supporting existing partners in positioning Lumon to their clients
- Stay up to date on the competition and articulate why Lumon is an exceptional value
- Has a proven track record in exceeding targets/Quotas and KPIs
- Highly organized with excellent time management, and experience in managing a territory
- Is motivated by targets and KPIs
- A growth mindset & a can-do mentality
- Remains resilient and determined after knockbacks
- Experience in forecasting and sales pipeline management
- Ability to increase customer loyalty and profitability
- Competitive salary
- Monthly and quarterly uncapped commission
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday
6. Head of CRO
Name of Company:
- Building and leading the CRO team, ensuring that all team members are busy and happy in their roles, providing them with mentoring and personal and professional development
- Growing the team, assisting with the recruitment of team members, assessing technical capabilities and values-fit
- Ensuring you are playing to the team’s superpowers, enabling them to flourish in their roles and deliver against their objectives
- Split test planning, completing regular CRO reviews of all relevant brands
- Maximising customer lifetime value through initiatives such as post-purchase upsells
- Implementing and monitoring monthly workflow plans and ensuring there is a constant flow of work for the team to deliver
- Working as product owner for split tests, creating wireframes and working with the design team to create mock-ups for split tests when required, ensuring the required resources are in place, and completing QA for split tests to ensure they meet design and other requirements
- Recording all split tests, creating monthly reports including on the overall status of CRO
- Applying previous CRO learnings to new brand launches
- Significant experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation across multiple D2C brands
- Substantial experience in creating and implementing split tests, taking ownership of plans, monitoring and reporting
- Previous experience with the ownership and development of CRO strategies
- A great team player whose leadership style enables a collaborative approach to both planning and delivery
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to develop outstanding working relationships with colleagues across the business
- The ability to be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Experience in the management of CRO for fitness, health or beauty brands is preferred
- Generous family leave packages family first, always.
- Private Healthcare & Dental Cover
- 4 x Salary Life Assurance
- 33 Days Annual Leave Allowance
- Flexible hours & Environment Honesty over Hours.
- Life over Location
- Tailored bonus plan
- Personal development plan
- A well-being programme focused on Mind, Body, Finance and Social
- Perk boxes with the latest products and merchandise, on arrival with us and quarterly
- The ability to give something back, with a week each year for working in the Community
- Friends and family discount on all Wolfson web stores and brands
- Recognition when we achieve great things
£35,000 to £45,000
8. Customer Service Advisor
Name of Company:
Scottish Gas, 1 Waterfront Avenue, Edinburgh EH5 1SG
You’ll be working as a Customer Resolution Agent in an exciting and ground-breaking new role in our Scottish Gas Residential Energy Division. Supporting and resolving customer enquiries and complaints across a range of our products. Increasing customer retention and loyalty by providing amazing service whilst maximising opportunities to grow our business with our Scottish Gas Product range.
You will be part of a multiskilled team, working with our residential energy customers. You will have end-to-end management and accountability for resolving any type of contact you receive in this department, being in control of your performance. No transfers to other teams, just one-stop resolution in the palm of your customer’s hands.
You will work with experts in a specialised area of your team, joining “gurus” within the department to solve pre-defined tasks on behalf of your customers, colleagues and peers. This is your chance to make a difference in our customers’ energy journey. You will be empowered to make smart and effective decisions by placing your customer at the heart of everything you do.
Your absolute passion and flair for delivering amazing customer service should be one of your motivational drivers
We need people with lots of energy and enthusiasm to deal with the different types of enquiries we receive every day, so your time management and organisational skills need to be on point!
You will need to be digitally savvy as you will be working across multiple complex systems
We work across a variety of contact channels; calls, web chat, messaging services so you should and have fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
This department is super-fast-paced and, at times, can be high pressure so your resilience, agility and ownership skills are key to this role
Providing the right solution the first time is a key focus in all roles to ensure we deliver against our promises
We ask you to be courageous and creative with your ideas to improve the customer journey and our processes that support this.
Oh, and don’t forget we’d love to see you self-develop and improve your skills in the role and the wider business – we’ll support you with that too!
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
£23,757 + bonus from 7%-16% paid quarterly
9. Europe Luxury Travel Consultant
Name of Company:
Best At Travel
Whitfield Street, London
The creation and sale of high-quality tailor-made itineraries for past and new customers. The luxury sales consultant is ultimately responsible for planning, selling and implementing bespoke itineraries, maximising profit opportunities and ensuring that we delight our customers from the first point of contact until their return home.
Take sales calls and emails from potential customers who have enquired about a trip to your destination(s) of expertise. Provide personalised and bespoke recommendations based on each customer’s needs.
Load all initial sales calls and emails accurately into the system and ensure that personalised quotations are provided to the customer over the phone and each enquiry is followed up with a written quotation.
Ensure that all quotations are followed up within 24 hours and sales techniques are employed to close the sale.
Ensure that you stay on top of airline and supplier special offers and preferred commercial partners when providing quotations to customers.
Meet and where ever possible exceed conversion, profit and margin targets.
Take appropriate opportunities to up-sell and add excursions, transfers, car rental, airport parking and lounge passes
- Ensure that customer details and trip specifications are accurately recorded.
- Demonstrate commitment to excellent customer service and take full ownership of the quality and accuracy of your customer’s booking.
Attend industry events (Trade Shows. Awards etc) as and when requested.
Participate in training sessions as requested.
Previous experience of using a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan)
Demonstrable history of the high conversion of enquiries into sales
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Commitment to excellent customer service
Well organised and strong time management skills
Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Up to £35,000/ year
10. Remote Customer Service Representative – Fintech
Name of Company:
We are proud to continually partner with one of Europe’s leading providers of modern-day payment solutions. Our client’s goal is to empower hard-working businesses to focus on the things that matter to them – by seamlessly taking care of the things that don’t. They are proud to be processing payments 80% faster than the industry standard, alongside offering a cost-effective solution for all types of business.
Would you like to be permanently employed by Sensée and represent one of Europe’s fastest-growing Fintech companies?
Would you like to work between 20 and 35 hours per week on a home working basis?
- Confident and clear communicator, with a tenacious attitude toward problem-solving
Candidates that have previously worked in a contact centre environment OR have relevant transferable skills
A curiosity for people, passion, an ability to self-motivate and the drive to work autonomously
The flexibility to not only work around your daily priorities but also our client’s requirements
Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to get up to speed with products and systems quickly, and an excellent grasp of internet technology.
IT literacy, high flexibility in your schedule, good organisation, independence and self-reliance
A shared passion for ethics, the environment, excellence and innovation.
- 30 days holiday (pro rata for part-time)
Increasing holidays based on length of service
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Perkbox – Access to deals and discounts with big name brands including the Wellness and Recognition hub
Sensée approved IT bundle available, with contributions made towards the purchase at 6 and 12 months of employment
Full or part-time (Select between 20 and 40 hours per week)
Flexible working in line with partnership requirements
£11.00 per hour