About the Scholarship:
The Asian and African Students Scholarship (AASS) for the 2022/23 academic session is being offered by the University of Muhammadiyah Malang (UMM). It is a centre for study, research, and community involvement that continuously conveys positive energy to a large number of people.
UMM has continued to contribute to and serve the nation since 1964. UMM becomes a dream lighter, boosts aspirations, and gives birth to future leaders in every generation. UMM students were given the flexibility to develop themselves in academic and non-academic spheres based on their interests, in keeping with the concept of Independent Learning.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be
- a maximum of 23 years or age on August 15, 2022 for Bachelor program.
- a maximum of 35 years of age on August 15, 2022 for master and doctorate program.
- able to provide the health certificate declared by doctors or hospitals registered in their respective countries.
- a citizen of Asian or African countries. (It is intended for other continents in the Specific numbers).
Similarly, you must
- Not be a citizen of Indonesia, hold permanent residency in Indonesia or be applying to a visa to live in Indonesia permanently.
- Not be a permanent or impermanent worker in Indonesia while studying.
- motivation letter.
- recommendation letter.
- copy of birth certificate, passport and the security vetting.
It is important to note that the scholarship benefits generally include full tuition fees (including the registration costs, examination, orientation, and laboratories).
- Undergraduate program: (4 years for undergraduate program + 1 year for Indonesian language class).
- Master program: (2 years for master program + 1 year for Indonesian language class).
- Doctorate program: (3 years for doctorate program+ 1 year for Indonesian language class).
Here are the Registration Requirements and Process for the AASS Scholarship:
- Fill the registration form including the scholarship application form.
- Submit the Character and Penal Clearance certificate from the local police in their home country (such as a court clearance certificate).
- Latest passport size photos.
- Copy of academic documents showing academic qualifications and other supporting documents, as well as translations (official and legalized) in English. Such as, academic certificate, academic transcripts, recommendation letters, and other documents.