University of Warwick
Deadline: 20 Jan 2022 (annual)
Study in: London, UK
Course starts October 2022
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all International and EU students in any discipline offered at Warwick. Its goal is to recognize and support outstanding international PhD applicants. Selected applicants will be offered the full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to GBP 24,010) and a maintenance stipend in accordance with UKRI rates.
University of Warwick, UK
Level/Field of study:
PhD programme in any discipline offered at Warwick
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 42
International and EU students
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2022 will include both of the following:
• The full payment of overseas tuition fees
• A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 for full time award holders in 2022/23, expected to be confirmed February 2022)
• A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
• Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
• Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2022;
• Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
• Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
• Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
• Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
To apply, you must read the PGR Ranking Criteria. You must submit your course application then submit your scholarship application online together with the supporting documents before 23:59pm (GMT) on 20 January 2022.
Official Scholarship Website: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/schols_fund/scholarships_and_funding/chancellors_int
About University of Warwick, U.K
University of Warwick has some of the world’s best researchers who are active in their fields. In other words, you’ll have access to some of the up-to-the-minute ideas and discoveries. In addition to this, you’ll gain from the different opinions and experiences of the students all over the world and this is because Warwick accommodates students from far and wide; different countries and background. You can also participate actively in improving your own learning. You will have the luxury of working together with professionals on research projects, use role-play or debate to provide a new perspective, or work together on a group project. Our methods of learning will assist you in developing a deftness of thinking that stands you out apart after graduation. University of Warwick also provides flexible study modules apart from your main course and offers you the opportunity of studying a foreign language.