The University of Auckland is ecstatic to announce its Pathway Partner High Achiever Award open for the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship grant is available for aspirants who will enrol in the first year of undergraduate study at the University of Auckland.
The primary purpose of establishing the award is to recognize high achievers from all over the world and support them in their academics. The funds will be enormous enough to cover full tuition, fees, and other expenses related to their degrees.
University of Auckland
The University of Auckland is a New Zealand public university located in Auckland. It is New Zealand‘s largest, most comprehensive, and highest-ranked university, consistently ranking among the Top 100 universities in the world according to QS World Rankings.
Today, the University of Auckland is New Zealand’s largest university in terms of enrollment, with approximately 40,000 students enrolled across five Auckland campuses.
The applicant must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Must be incoming students
- Candidates must be enrolling in the first year of undergraduate study at the University of Auckland
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarship grant are available for studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of Auckland?
The University have a strong reputation for quality teaching as New Zealand’s world-ranked university. They are proud to be New Zealand’s top university and to be ranked well internationally. Their graduates are global citizens who benefit from the University of Auckland’s high-quality education and qualifications and are taking on the world, making a difference in an impoverished world.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The university will distribute an award of up to $10,000 for international students from their Pathway Partner NCUK enrolling in the first year of an undergraduate degree.
- The number of awards will vary according to the department’s funds, helping students cover up their tuition, fees, etc.
- Each semester, awards will be made to the full-time students who achieved the highest mark in their Pathway Partner programme.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Candidates must follow the following steps in order to apply for these scholarships:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Eligible applicants are not required to apply for this scholarship, award, or prize, nor do they need to fill out an online application form. It is given on the recommendation of the appropriate faculty or University of Auckland committee. Students only need to apply for university admission.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Aspirant must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Aspirant must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- Students must have been awarded the full IB Diploma, for which you must achieve a minimum of 24 points.
- The University will accept English Language B at Higher Level, with a minimum grade of 5, as satisfying the Literacy requirement for UE.
Students must be enrolled in at least three courses or 45 points per semester/quarter. You must be registered for the period student want their visa to cover. If your enrolment is less than this, please see the Part-time visa for international students.
If you apply through Immigration New Zealand, we recommend submitting your application at least 45 days before your current visa expires.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +64 9 373 7513
University location: Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand