Deadline: 18 Apr/5 Aug 2022 (Annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts 2022/23
Griffith University is making available the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for exceptional students who are citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand who are applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University. However, to receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Letter of Offer, the scholarship will be withdrawn, and once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements . You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.
Griffith University is a world class university with a reputation for research and teaching excellence, they offer hundreds of study possibilities and are dedicated to producing remarkable graduates. As one of the leading providers of higher education in the Asia-Pacific, we have a reputation for remarkable research and teaching excellence. Our degrees span a wide range of disciplines and are informed by world-class research and industry connections. We also offer a range of personal and learning support services to help you succeed.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs offered at the University
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 2, or 3 2022.
You must apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University and apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
The scholarship application deadline for Trimester 2, 2022 entry is 18 April 2022 and 5 August 2022 for Trimester 3, 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/griffith-remarkable-scholarship
Why Choose Griffith
- Top Rankings – Griffith University is ranked as the top 2% worldwide.
- Employability – has over 85% employer satisfaction with their graduate.
- Locations – they have campuses that are a thriving network of learning and innovation.
- learn from the best – their teachers are Austrias most awarded teachers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Griffith University academic and English language entry requirements apply, including results of previous study and English language proficiency.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only.
- The scholarship covers 50% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for the duration of the program on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). The course duration is defined as the Program Length of the first degree program as stated in your Letter of Offer, less any credit received for previous study. Each deduction will be applied by the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Students must be International Fee Paying to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Scholarship numbers are limited. When the limit for scholarship acceptances has been reached, the Griffith International Scholarship office will advise applicants that all available scholarships have been awarded and the scholarships are withdrawn.
- Excludes students enrolling in Higher Degree Research, online programs (campus = online), non-award, Masters Qualifying Program, MBA (program code 5670), English language programs at the Griffith English Language Institute, programs that are only offered part time and programs delivered offshore in collaboration with a partner organisation.
- Deferral of scholarships is not permitted.