- 1 Aberystwyth University
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Acceptable Courses and Subjects
- 4 Why study at Aberystwyth University?
- 5 Benefits of the Programs
- 6 How to Apply for the Scholarship
- 7 Entry Requirements
- 8 Visa Requirements
- 9 Start Your Application
Aberystwyth University is ecstatic to announce the availability of its International Accommodation Award for students entering the UK for higher studies. The scholarship funds are open for new incoming international students joining the university for any degree program.
The award is conducted to help students in their educational career pathway and grant them sufficient pay for their tuition. The students with excellent academics will be able to achieve enormous funds.
Aberystwyth University is a public research university in Aberystwyth, Wales. Aberystwyth was a board member of the former federal University of Wales and was one of its initial founding members. It has more than 8,000 students enrolled in 17 departments spread over three faculties. It was the first university to be named “University of the Year for Teaching Quality” for two years in a row by The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide in 2019.
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Open to new students
- The International Accommodation Award is only valid for the academic year. This is normally 39 weeks for undergraduate students (i.e., it is not applicable over the summer). It normally lasts 50 weeks for postgraduate students.
- No discounts can be provided for accommodation that the University does not manage;
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for pursuing any degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Aberystwyth University?
Studying at Aberystwyth University will provide students with the opportunity to develop academically, mature personally, and succeed professionally. Students love its location and social life, while it’s internationally renowned for the quality of its teaching and research. Aberystwyth University has three faculties: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. Faculty of Business and Physical Sciences.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The University has a number of different housing options. The scholarship varies depending on which building you choose, but it is either free or discounted by £2,000 depending on which building you choose.
- The Inclusive Accommodation Offer is only applicable if you choose to live in university-managed accommodation.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Aspirants must complete the given steps in order to qualify for these scholarships:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
When you apply to study at Aberystwyth University, you will be given access to the Accommodation Portal, which opens in April. Interested students are advised to apply for admission to the university to get consideration.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- In general, students who have completed their Baccalauréat Général, Option Internationale du Baccalauréator Baccalauréat Technologique (in a related subject area) with a minimum overall grade of 12 will be considered for entry onto most Undergraduate courses at Aberystwyth University.
You can apply for your visa up to 6 months before the start date of your course. … You must use the information on your Confirmation of Acceptance for Study – CAS email, sent to you by Aberystwyth University, to apply for your Student visa. Your CAS must not be more than six months old when you apply for your student visa.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 1970 623111
University location: Penglais, Aberystwyth SY23 3FL, United Kingdom