chick evans scholarship
Study in: US
Deadline: October 30 2022 (Annual)
Chich Evans scholarship in the US is for high-achieving golfers with tight budgets, there is the Evans Scholarship, which covers both accommodation and tuition. Caddies must satisfy the criteria of having a solid caddy record, great academics, proven financial need, and exceptional character to be eligible. Applicants are expected to caddie at their sponsoring club the year they apply for the Scholarship and must have caddied successfully and regularly for at least two years.
22 Leading Universities Worldwide
- Provides full, four-year tuition
- Housing college scholarships to deserving caddies. The Foundation is overseen by the Western Golf Association, which also runs six prestigious golf tournaments, including the BMW Championship.
Eligibility For Evans Scholarship Program:
Applicants for the chick Evans scholarship for caddies must have a strong caddie record, excellent grades, demonstrated financial need and outstanding character.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Restricted to students studying in Kansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington, Wisconsin, Maryland
- Strong caddie record: Applicants must have caddied, regularly and successfully, for a minimum of two years and are expected to caddie at their sponsoring club the year they apply for the Scholarship.
- Excellent academics: Applicants must have completed their junior year of high school with above a B average in college preparatory courses. The ACT and SAT will be optional for 2022 applicants.
- Demonstrated financial need: Applicants must need financial assistance.
- Outstanding character: Applicants must be outstanding in character, integrity and leadership.
- Other – Caddie Evaluation, High School Evaluation
- Application Form
- Financial Need Analysis
- Personal Photograph
- Recommendations Or References
- Test Scores
Evans Caddie Scholarship Application Process:
August 1: Application available online.
October 1: CSS Financial Aid Profile becomes available. Please complete the CSS Profile online and submit it to CSS along with the required fee as soon as possible. The Evans Scholars Foundation CSS code is 0153. You can also file FAFSA online on October 1. Please submit a copy of your completed FAFSA Federal Student Aid Report with the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number when it becomes available.
October 15: Applications for the chick Evans scholarship are expected to be completed, including all supporting documents (completed CSS Profile, FAFSA Federal Student Aid Report, High School Evaluation, Caddie Evaluation, letters of recommendation, high school transcript and test scores).
April 1: All application decisions are finalized.